Donate to Wyatt's Wishes

Please consider donating to Wyatt's Wishes. All funds donated will go directly toward helping another family in need. Funds will be used to purchase the following: yarn for angel blankets, stuffed animals, boxes, materials for cards, and stamps. Each angel care package will be photographed and uploaded to this site so all can see. To donate, simply click on the image below and you will be directed to a secure Paypal site.
We thank you in advance for your contribution towards creating an Angel Care Package and cards for a deserving family.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pepsi Refresh Project

Okay, I am so excited and I haven't even submitted the application yet!!!!  Pepsi has what they call a Pepsi Refresh Project where they will extend grants based on need and votes.  I have finally completed an application for Wyatt's Wishes and it will be submitted next month.

Applications are only taken during the first week of a new month, so I have to hang tight until June.  But it is fitting, as June will mark Wyatt's one year since he left us. 

Oh how I pray that we are one of the 15 selected for June.  It would be great to make Wyatt's Wishes an all out reality!!  I would be so happy and I could just see Wyatt's smile looking down from Heaven. 

Once the application is submitted, I will send out the link so everyone can begin to vote for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment